My Passion

My passion is my family. My family is there for me when i need it.one time that my family was there for me was when I flipped my four wheeler. When I crashed and flipped my four wheeler my mom and dad came running down the hill to help me and my sister. They were there for me when I needed help walking the hill. Also my family was there when I needed it was when i almost broke my ankle playing a game os softball. the ball came and the pitcher threw the ball the wrong way and it hit my ankle and my ankle bruised really bad and they got ice for me. So that was another time that I needed my family.

Another thing that I am also passionate abut family is that they help me out when I need help on something.  One time I was doing my homework and i was struggling really bad and i did not know how to do it. So when my mo got home she helped me on my homework.Also you need help from your family sometimes. Do not be scared to ask anybody for help because it is ok if you ask people for help. After my mom helped me out on my homework I got a good grade because someone helped me out on it and if nobody would have helped me out on my homework I would have got a bad grade because I did not know how to do my homework.

Time with mom Leonegraph via Compfight

By September 21, 2017.  1 Comment on My Passion  Uncategorized   

1 Comment

1. You’re family seems really cool, they remind me of my family. My mom helps me with my homework, and my dad helps me feel better when I am feeling down. But both of them are amazing parents. But they can be a bit to silly; at times.