Why I want to go to Germany and Italy

Heart of the Village Christian Kortum via Compfight    

Hi I am Kylee and I am going to be talking to you about Germany and Italy. I am going to talk about it because I really want to go there. I want to go to Germany because  I have relatives in my family that are Germans. I want to go and experience what it is like to go there and learn a little about there social life and their culture and learn what it is like in Germany. I also want to go to Italy because I am part Italian and I think it would be cool to learn about what it is like their in Italy. So these are the places I want to go to. if you keep on reading you will find out why I want to go to these places and why they are so special to me.

Now I am going to talk about Germany. Germany is important to me because my great grandma was a German and when she was a live she taught my dad a lot about Germany. When I was close to being born she died and I was sad when I found out that she died before I got to meet her. My dad said that if she still was a live then she would have told me all about Germany and now I wish she would tell me all about it. I want to go to Germany because I want to see what it is like and why my great grandma loved it so much and maybe if I go there and experience staying there for a couple of days then I will feel why my great grandma liked Germany so much.

Now I am going to talk about Italy. There is somebody in my family that is from Italy that I can not remember who it is but there is somebody. I also want to go to Italy just to experience what it is like to live there. If I ever go to Italy I will stay there for a week and do things there and learn about some people there. I also want to go there to learn about their culture and their daily life. This is why I want to go to Italy. So comment down below where you would go to travel!